Afterschool Registration for 2017-2018 is open!
After school is available for kindergarten – 5th grade
While at New Hope after school you can expect a clean, safe environment. Children are supervised at all times by our friendly, genuine and loving staff. Children will love after school at New Hope because every moment is not scheduled! We give children free time to make their own choices and decisions of how they want to spend their time. At New Hope children will make lasting friendships, play in nature, create, build, jump, run, explore, pretend, relax, unwind, encourage, and be encouraged. Our staff will also provide hands on help with homework & yummy nutritious after school snacks.
Afterschool Programs are closed on the following dates:
- September 4th
- November 22nd – 24th
- December 25th – 29th
- March 30th
- May 28th
Inclement Weather Policy – Click here
New Hope Camp bus picks up from:
- Hillsborough Elementary
- The Expedition School
- Central Elementary
- Cameron Park Elementary
- Grady Brown
Transportation via school bus from:
• New Hope Elementary
A $50 mandatory fee is required at time of registration.
Full time fees are $2,115. Billing structure is based on schools academic calendar.
Full time elementary students on a traditional school calendar:
• $235 per month per student. This is a 9 month billing cycle from September 1st 2016 – May 31st 2017 (first payment August 25th)
Full time students at Hillsborough Year Round School:
• $176.25 per month per student. This is a 12 month billing cycle from July 1st – June 30th (first payment June 25th)
Full time students at the Expedition School:
• $211.50 per month per student. This is a 10 month billing cycle from August 1st – May 31st (first payment July 25th)
Part-time elementary students:
• $15 per day per student
Part time options are limited to Monday-Wednesday-Friday or Tuesday-Thursday
• Teacher work days: $40 per day per student. For more information about Teacher Workday programs click here.
• Early Release days: No fee for full time after school students, $15 for part time after school students, $25 for non-after school students
• Intersession Camps: $175 per week per student or $40 per day per student. For more information about Intersession programs click here.
Registration is required in advance.
Invoices are sent via email on the 10th of each month and payment is due on the 25th of each month.