New Hope Camp and Conference Center programs are open to everyone without regard to religion, race, age, sex, or national origin. Applicants are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. The registration deadline is the Tuesday before the week of camp you would like to register for. If a registration is received after the Tuesday before the start of the camp week, we cannot guarantee that the registration will be processed in time or that space will be available in the session you would like to register for. We do fill up early!
Registration is now available online. The new system will allow you to register multiple children, register for camps, complete medical information, edit information and make payments online with a credit card. Please click here to continue to the new online registration portal. Click here for the paper form.
A registration includes: a Mandatory Registration Form at the time of registration.
The Medical Form must be completed 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the first session attending. Click here for the paper form.
The High School Crew form and personal statement must be completed by the CAMPER. Click here for the paper form.
A $75 non refundable registration fee per child per session is required at the time of registration. Please make checks payable to NHCCC.
Registration fees must be received within 7 days of registration submission. Registration cannot be confirmed until registration payment is received.
All fees must be paid IN FULL two weeks before camp begins. Post-billing is NOT an option. All forms must be completely filled out and signed. In the event of insufficient registrations, we reserve the right to cancel a specific camp. Please contact the office at (919) 942-4716 if you wish to set up autocharge.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Cancellations must be made 4 weeks prior to the starting date of camp to be eligible for a refund.
- If a cancellation notice is received by the NHCCC office 4 weeks prior to camp, a refund will be given in the amount paid minus the $75.00 non-refundable deposit.
- Campers canceling less than 4 weeks prior to their camp will NOT be entitled to a refund.
- Changing camp sessions is, in effect, canceling one session and re-registering for another.
- NO refunds will be given if a camper leaves camp early, regardless of the situation (including illness).
- In the event NHCCC has to cancel a camp session, a full refund will be given or the camper may choose to attend another session.
- Campers are expected to have their own health insurance coverage. Insurance policy number and phone number must be furnished on the health form. Secondary accident insurance is provided by NHCCC.
- Applicants are accepted on a first come, first served basis. We fill up early! Typically, we accept up to 15 campers per age-group per week. Campers can be wait-listed. Modifications to groups may be made on high-demand weeks, but are not guaranteed.
- The registration deadline is the Tuesday (6 days) before the camp you would like to attend. If a registration is received after Tuesday, we cannot guarantee that the registration will be processed in time for the start of camp.
- Confirmation of your registration will be sent to you by email.
- Contact the office for information concerning auto-pay.
• “Early Bird” registrations prior to April 15, 2017 can deduct $5 per session per camper.
• Members of New Hope Camp and Conference Center, Inc. supporting churches may deduct $5 for each week of Camp. The name of your church must be listed on the registration form.
• If eligible for discounts, you must request the discount on your registration form at the time of registration. Discounts will automatically be deducted on the online registration system.
For more information on the individual camps click here.
Register your child for our Summer Camp here.
Be sure to check out our scholarship opportunities here.