Job Title: Retreat Coordinator & Financial Administrator
Job Status: Staff position, 40 hours per week
Position reports to Executive Director
Plan, coordinate and administer activities for the New Hope Camp and Conference Center Retreat Programs; develop, coordinate and advise staff on tasks associated with retreat business. Responsible for reviewing budget and provide monthly summary to board of directors.
- Manage and collect all relevant information for all retreat calls to the office and utilize camp software to track all inquiries. Create contracts and invoices per retreat and follow up on status prior to event. Follow up with clients as necessary after event.
- Work with clients on specific needs to include buildings, set up, and meals. Meet weekly with site manager to plan set up for the following week. Utilize staff to meet the needs of clients for events.
- Create a system to track customer satisfaction after an event. Evaluate customer service follow up using qualitative and quantitative research techniques; investigate trends, and recommend and implement modifications to improve retreat program effectiveness.
- Develop a system to maintain and build client relationships to further the retreat program.
- Coordinate public relations activities to include conceptualizing and writing newsletters, promotional materials, publications, press releases, ads and fliers.
- Review budget from Board of Directors. Prepare monthly report of building usage and income each month.
- Proactively maintain highly organized filing system for New Hope Camp to include but not limited to reconciliation of bank statements and credit card statements; maintain list of contractors used by camp; filing all bank deposits in appropriate manner; filing accounts payable, receivable.
- Enter all data into Quickbooks
- Reconciles bank accounts and provides reports to Board of Directors each month; keeps clear records of all account activity and alert treasurer of Board on current balance of both unrestricted and restricted accounts.
- Responsible for checks to be signed for expenses and to deposit all cash and checks in a timely manner keeping records of deposits.
- Maintain employee files. Process payroll and collect all necessary paperwork. Work with payroll company on processing bi-monthly and monthly payroll and troubleshoot as necessary. Enter payroll data into Quickbooks. Manage payroll account.
- Order and maintain sufficient inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Greet visitors and schedule tours for facility rental
- Assist with special events at camp
Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
This position is a full time position – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Strong Quickbooks skills, including all normal accounting transactions, GL management and, budgeting reporting.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail, strong communication, and problem solving skills
- Associates degree or high school graduate and 2 years relevant experience