Day Camp begins at 8 am and ends at 5 pm. We offer early drop off at 7:30 am and late pick up at 6 pm at no extra charge. Overnight camps are one week long and begin Monday and end on Friday. Lunch and 2 snacks are provided each day.
Does my child need spending money?
No. Camp T-shirts may be pre-purchased as indicated on the registration form. You may also purchase T-shirts on Monday drop off or Friday pick up only.
If my child is injured or ill, how will I be notified?
The Camp Director or another member of camp staff will contact you by phone if any first aid incident occurs that requires more than a Band-Aid.
Is some financial assistance available?
We encourage you to seek other options to assist in the cost of camp such as your Church or other family members. If this is not possible please complete the scholarship form which can be found online and submit with your registration form. Click Here for scholarship application.
What does my child need to bring to day camp?
Campers should bring a change of clothes, sturdy footwear, swimwear (modest), towel, sunscreen & bug spray and a water bottle.
What do I to pack for overnight camp?
- Comfortable, sturdy shoes (one for general play and one for the pool)
- 3 Towels (one for pool and two for shower use)
- Comfortable clothing that can get dirty
- One long pair of pants
- Sleepwear Socks (and extra socks)
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- A modest bathing suit (please no suits with strings. If this is all you own, wear a shirt over it during swim time.)
- Sleeping Bag – campers will be sleeping on twin beds for three nights and camping out for the 4th –we do not provide bed linens for cabins—mattress provided only)
- Pillow and pillowcase
- Insect repellent
- Please DO NOT bring any electronic devices
If you have any more questions, please contact us using the form below or call us at 919–942–4716.